Use the submission form!
Click on the different sections below to find out how and what to submit.
On the form to the right, select your location, then select “Submit Finished Videos” from the ‘Submission Type’ drop-down selection.
Or to submit your finished video via email, send your video and iO affiliation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ATTN: VIDEO.” Videos should be 90 seconds or less, and cannot be posted on other locations previously.
To submit to our Staff Writing Team:
On the form to the right, select your location, then select “Apply to the Writing Team” from the ‘Submission Type’ drop-down selection.
Or email email@example.com, with the subject line ‘ATTN Writers Packet.’
Writers packet should include the following:
3 Facebook Series Ideas
- Submit the title and one line explanation of each series.
- Choose 1 series and give us 5 example episodes.
- Should appeal to specific communities and their interests.
5 pitches for 60-second Facebook videos
- Title of the video, followed by a 1-2 sentence description of the video
- The joke/game of the sketch in the title
- At least 3 should be topical
- These are non-narrative videos. We’re looking for text-over-video (like Now This) or character pieces.
2 Facebook Video Scripts
- One character piece, one text over video using existing footage.
- Should be 1-2 pages long.
- Tell us about yourself, your comedic interests/projects/whatever!
Our in-house writers team meets weekly to crank out great topical videos and well as bigger projects. We open up submission for these groups sporadically every few months. But please reach out anytime with your packet and join our mailing list to find out when we are seeking new writers!
To submit to a Question to us:
On the form to the right, select your location, then select “General Questions” from the ‘Submission Type’ drop-down selection.
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘ATTN General Question.’
We’re always happy to talk to folks! Hit us up and let’s make something happen!